/u/Avolakialover115 on Am I ace?

Sexual attraction is attraction on the basis of sexual desire or the quality of arousing such interest. If you feel no sexual attraction towards people, you are asexual. If it is variable or difficult to explain, look into some of the microlabels under asexuality. However, based on what you’ve said, it’s most likely that you just feel dysphoria about your genitalia.. which.. same. Regardless, you’re valid and I’m sorry sex weird :/





December 28, 2021 at 03:40AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.