Dating at 23 seems difficult

I don't understand why women don't take me seriously im 23 in community college I have my own place I live in a small college town and the girls here don't seem to wanna talk to you unless your in a frat house or drinking at bars I have went to a few bars it's usually dull loney and no girls mostly unless it's a college bar but even then half the girls iv met forget to add my snap chat back or add me wake up next day to unadd me I don't really have much experience im a decent looking guy I would say 6ft 1 i am confident as well I don't have problems approaching women the problem is the women don't seem interested and don't talk to me more then 3 mins or less iv even tried going out with buddy's to make it a little easier but then the bros just take the girls I end up talking to home so i dont understand i want to find a real long term connection with someone but I guess nobody wants to build something real here 😊iv tried dating apps too but they always either too far or end up already taken or empty responses leading to nowhere so I feel hopeless trying to meet others who could be a great potential partner I just wanna get to know people and find that special someone iv even tried joining some discords to find people with same hobbys and connections i dont know what to do at this point iv Is exhausted all my options and i dont know what elseo do any advice would help 😊 iv considered moving to a bigger city to have more fish in the sea



Submitted December 28, 2021 at 01:12AM

I don't understand why women don't take me seriously im 23 in community college I have my own place I live in a small college town and the girls here don't seem to wanna talk to you unless your in a frat house or drinking at bars I have went to a few bars it's usually dull loney and no girls mostly unless it's a college bar but even then half the girls iv met forget to add my snap chat back or add me wake up next day to unadd me I don't really have much experience im a decent looking guy I would say 6ft 1 i am confident as well I don't have problems approaching women the problem is the women don't seem interested and don't talk to me more then 3 mins or less iv even tried going out with buddy's to make it a little easier but then the bros just take the girls I end up talking to home so i dont understand i want to find a real long term connection with someone but I guess nobody wants to build something real here 😊iv tried dating apps too but they always either too far or end up already taken or empty responses leading to nowhere so I feel hopeless trying to meet others who could be a great potential partner I just wanna get to know people and find that special someone iv even tried joining some discords to find people with same hobbys and connections i dont know what to do at this point iv Is exhausted all my options and i dont know what elseo do any advice would help 😊 iv considered moving to a bigger city to have more fish in the sea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.