/u/thejomjohns on Before y'all knew about asexuality, did you ever experience anything that, in retrospect, is an obvious sign you're ace but you didn't pick up on it at the time?

I went to Mazatlan for my 27th birthday. A friend there drug me to a strip club cuz "You have to go to a strip club for your birthday!" and bought me a lap dance. I was so uncomfortable the entire time, the performer just sat on my lap and we talked about their life. 2 kids, was going to school to become a nurse. Tipped them 200 pesos and they cried because most people don't tip at all and make them do a lot worse. (If you don't know, strip clubs in Mexico are more like brothels.)





October 05, 2021 at 11:17PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.