Intentions and miscommunications

I matched with a girl on tinder and things escalated quickly… lol. Anyway, I explained to her last night that before we meet up I’d like to be honest & up front by telling her I’m looking for things to be more casual. She saw my message but didn’t reply, & this afternoon I decided to follow up, saying:

“i was looking forward to getting to know you & making a new friend, but I take it you’re no longer interested. you seem like a sweet girl and I hope you find what you’re looking for. Best of luck”

To my surprise, she just forgot to reply lol. She apologized, said she’s cool with things being casual, and said she’s enjoying talking to me, which was good to hear.

My question is, was the follow up message the wrong move?



Submitted October 06, 2021 at 12:01AM

I matched with a girl on tinder and things escalated quickly… lol. Anyway, I explained to her last night that before we meet up I’d like to be honest & up front by telling her I’m looking for things to be more casual. She saw my message but didn’t reply, & this afternoon I decided to follow up, saying:“i was looking forward to getting to know you & making a new friend, but I take it you’re no longer interested. you seem like a sweet girl and I hope you find what you’re looking for. Best of luck”To my surprise, she just forgot to reply lol. She apologized, said she’s cool with things being casual, and said she’s enjoying talking to me, which was good to hear.My question is, was the follow up message the wrong move?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.