/u/JuliaX1984 on My allo FWB keeps trying to sext me and I have no idea what to say but it's working

I once saw a documentary on the Discovery Channel about relationships and attraction. When covering a test on the success rate of pick up lines in a bar, the line that worked 100% of the time for women picking up men was "Hi."

The stereotype is that straight men don't need to be seduced or convinced or persuaded into having sex. Everything about a woman instantly turns them on. Guess your partner proves the stereotype. As long as you get something out of the interaction, too, well, keep up the good work.





October 23, 2021 at 11:20PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.