/u/ace_probably on i’m ace (and probably aro) and i don’t want to be :(

I feel this so badly. I've never been able to confess to any of my crushes because of this, I mean I don't wanna deceive them or feel like I wasted their time, but I don't wanna come out either (kinda difficult where I am). I feel happy and accepted here, but I still wish I was just straight so I just wouldn't have to experience all this, and not to mention the period where I didn't know asexuality was a thing and just spent so much time thinking I was weird and broken somehow :(

But hey, can't change who I am, so I might as well work with what I have





November 01, 2021 at 12:48AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.