Does she know it’s a date?

Hey all just looking for some friendly advice here. So basically I (21M) asked this girl (21F) I know out over text and we made plans to go bouldering together this week. After it was all planned and confirmed I realised that I might have just come across asking as a friend, which is also obviously cool but I am pretty attracted to her so wanted to see if there was any mutual interest. Are there things I should say/do while I’m with her to gauge if she sees it as a date or not?

Extra info that might help: We met cos we’re at the same sports club, and then bumped into each other at a couple ceilidhs and danced together at them.

The message I initially sent was this: “Do you have any plans this weekend? Was just wondering if you’d want to have lunch with me in town 😊”

After we spoke for a bit and settled on bouldering instead, the conversation ended like this: Her: “Perfect, I look forward to it!” Me: “Yeah me too, I’ll see you then”

Sorry for the length of the post and if there’s any bad formatting, I’m on mobile.



Submitted November 01, 2021 at 12:04AM

Hey all just looking for some friendly advice here. So basically I (21M) asked this girl (21F) I know out over text and we made plans to go bouldering together this week. After it was all planned and confirmed I realised that I might have just come across asking as a friend, which is also obviously cool but I am pretty attracted to her so wanted to see if there was any mutual interest. Are there things I should say/do while I’m with her to gauge if she sees it as a date or not?Extra info that might help: We met cos we’re at the same sports club, and then bumped into each other at a couple ceilidhs and danced together at them.The message I initially sent was this: “Do you have any plans this weekend? Was just wondering if you’d want to have lunch with me in town 😊”After we spoke for a bit and settled on bouldering instead, the conversation ended like this: Her: “Perfect, I look forward to it!” Me: “Yeah me too, I’ll see you then”Sorry for the length of the post and if there’s any bad formatting, I’m on mobile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.