/u/Uriel-Remmedy on “You’re too young to be asexual”

honestly i thought i was ace at 15 and im in my mid 20s now, and i still think i’m ace so. honestly even if things do change what’s important is being able to feel comfortable- whether that’s labelling yourself or not! if id-ing as ace makes you feel comfortable then great! if it stops being comfortable you can change it, switching up labels doesn’t have to be a big thing. i don’t think there’s anything harmful about identifying as ace specifically at a young age, but as long as you don’t get stuck in the label, if that makes sense. the same applies for identifying as anything else- as long as you’re not beating yourself up about being something, or potentially being something else, i don’t see an issue.





September 11, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.