Looking for advice on how to bring my "coregasms" into the bedroom

With certain exercises (eg. climbing a pole) I get coregasms very easily and regularly (2-3x a week). Orgasms with PIV is a fairly new occurrence for me but only happens in a cowgirl position that is unfortunately usually too rough and painful for my partner. My interest and experience with masturbation is very limited - manual clitoral stimulation has never really done much for me - but masturbation is something I am interested in learning more about.

My questions:

  1. For women who get coregasms, is there a particular sex toy that works really well for you / mimics a coregasm?
  2. Has anyone had any experience with trying to train their pelvic floor muscles to create a coregasm during PIV or any recommended positions?

I am open to any suggestions!



Submitted September 12, 2021 at 12:47AM

With certain exercises (eg. climbing a pole) I get coregasms very easily and regularly (2-3x a week). Orgasms with PIV is a fairly new occurrence for me but only happens in a cowgirl position that is unfortunately usually too rough and painful for my partner. My interest and experience with masturbation is very limited - manual clitoral stimulation has never really done much for me - but masturbation is something I am interested in learning more about.My questions:For women who get coregasms, is there a particular sex toy that works really well for you / mimics a coregasm?Has anyone had any experience with trying to train their pelvic floor muscles to create a coregasm during PIV or any recommended positions?I am open to any suggestions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.