How do I (M/21) overcome the fear of dating which is caused by my inexperience?

I've never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl, I just didn't care in my youth or got rejected if I liked a girl. I'd consider myself as relatively attractive so I don't think looks are my problem.

I just can't manage to make a move because I have this big fear that I'll do something wrong or embarrass myself, it's horrible. Even when I think about getting with a girl it scares the shit out of me.

It feels really pathetic typing this out here into an Internet Forum but at this point I'm just desperate to get some advice or anything that helps me beat this anxiety



Submitted September 12, 2021 at 12:10AM

I've never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl, I just didn't care in my youth or got rejected if I liked a girl. I'd consider myself as relatively attractive so I don't think looks are my problem.I just can't manage to make a move because I have this big fear that I'll do something wrong or embarrass myself, it's horrible. Even when I think about getting with a girl it scares the shit out of me.It feels really pathetic typing this out here into an Internet Forum but at this point I'm just desperate to get some advice or anything that helps me beat this anxiety

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.