/u/SensitiveSucculent on Hello everybody!! I wanted to ask if any of u wanna be friends lol?

Are we like the same person or something? lol

I'm 21 and am still trying to figure out if I'm asexual/demisexual or something else entirely lol. I feel like asexual fits me best right now.

I love Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley, haven't played Minecraft yet but I'm sure I'd love it. I'm also a very artsy person. I don't know how to crochet unfortunately...but I do knit! Currently knitting my dog a sweater (he has little hair/fur and gets very cold in the fall/winter despite the fact that it never snows where I live).

I also love reading/watching anything science fiction. If anyone has any recommendations for sci-fi books, movies, or TV shows I'd love to hear them!

Also, don't worry about being awkward. Awkward is like my middle name! At this point I just embrace it





September 02, 2021 at 11:32PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.