/u/RESERVA42 on Think my wife is asexual. She engages sexually, always says yes if I ask. She says she doesn't really care about the physical side but likes the closeness. On a blue moon she feels a desire to have sex. Would it be better to wait for her to initiate when she feels it and not ask anymore?

Thank you, so much great advice. And you're very kind.

personally, I preferred when my partner said, "I'm feeling X way, could we try Y?" because it wasn't just putting a problem in my lap and having me figure out how to change my partner's feelings

Yeees, thanks for that.





September 02, 2021 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.