/u/Human-Bug2918 on Sexualization of everything makes me sick.

Out of curiosity, what cartoon was this villain from? I agree with you completely, this villain sounds insane as does the people who sexualize said villain, and it reminds me a bit of The True Crime Community. Unfortunately, before I read about “the multiple genocides, abuse, mind-control, possesion of almost an entire planet..”, this made me think of my (only) favorite villain, Vlad Masters/Plasmius (from Danny Phantom), because he is also very sexualized (although every character in the/any show would be simped for in this way eventually), but I only liked him because he was played Martin Mull (and, oh my gosh, the food puns)! Your vent is valid and don’t you forget it! 😄





September 15, 2021 at 11:49PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.