Can I decrease my stamina?

Hello there, so, I've just created this throwaway account, because this seems slightly embarassing.

I sincerely hope, this is the right subreddit for this (nsfw just in case).

Does anyone know of a way to decrease a man's stamina during sex (optimally without drugs)? I usually take a very long time to arrive, and while that may seem like a pretty neat deal to many people, for partners it can get rather frustrating.

My girlfriend has stated a few times, that it gets very tough to keep going after a while (due to exhaustion, sensitivity, or sometimes if we're a little rougher, even pain), and to be honest, it's embarassing.

I've googled the issue before, and a lot of the things I see basically boil down to don't masturbate for a while, get yourself horny beforehand, or finish yourself later, the first two i've tried of course, and the last one basically meaning "go masturbate after sex" which is just.. that's cuddle time >.>

Quick notes;

  1. I don't suffer from any std's.

  2. I don't use a "death grip" when I masturbate.



Submitted September 16, 2021 at 12:35AM

Hello there, so, I've just created this throwaway account, because this seems slightly embarassing.I sincerely hope, this is the right subreddit for this (nsfw just in case).Does anyone know of a way to decrease a man's stamina during sex (optimally without drugs)? I usually take a very long time to arrive, and while that may seem like a pretty neat deal to many people, for partners it can get rather frustrating.My girlfriend has stated a few times, that it gets very tough to keep going after a while (due to exhaustion, sensitivity, or sometimes if we're a little rougher, even pain), and to be honest, it's embarassing.I've googled the issue before, and a lot of the things I see basically boil down to don't masturbate for a while, get yourself horny beforehand, or finish yourself later, the first two i've tried of course, and the last one basically meaning "go masturbate after sex" which is just.. that's cuddle time >.>Quick notes;I don't suffer from any std's.I don't use a "death grip" when I masturbate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.