Seems like she really didn't want me to leave?

I had to say goodbye to my friends after 6 months to go back home.

Spent a fantastic time with them and had a nice fling with a girl too.

Anyway, when I told her I had to leave so I could catch my coach, she was like "No".

It was so hard for me, especially when I left and we had one last look at eachother.

I haven't stopped thinking about her since the whole trip and since I've been home (I arrived 3 hours ago).

Worst is, I never thought it would be so difficult.

Do you think it's a "good" thing she didn't want me to leave?

What do you think this means about her feelings towards me?



Submitted September 05, 2021 at 12:10AM

I had to say goodbye to my friends after 6 months to go back home.Spent a fantastic time with them and had a nice fling with a girl too.Anyway, when I told her I had to leave so I could catch my coach, she was like "No".It was so hard for me, especially when I left and we had one last look at eachother.I haven't stopped thinking about her since the whole trip and since I've been home (I arrived 3 hours ago).Worst is, I never thought it would be so difficult.Do you think it's a "good" thing she didn't want me to leave?What do you think this means about her feelings towards me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.