Help first 3 some

myself( M21) and gf (F20) are going to have our first threesome today … not sure if anyone has been in the same boat but my girlfriends my wine and a half a threesome will mainly be with a girl and experience and she thought it would be a good idea to have a threesome …

It’s very likely it’s going to happen tonight as she set something up only thing is that I see her worried she said that she doesn’t know if she’s going to like it or enjoy it she’s worried she’s going to get jealous or feel some type away

I’ve told her let’s not do it if you’re planning on getting jealous or you feel any other kind away I don’t wanna mess up what we have but she insist on still doing it and stays or if I never tried it I’ll never know

I’m just worried that somethings going to happen where she’s going to get jealous and I don’t want before it happened if that’s going to cause problems in my relationship we’ve been together for 9 years

I’m not sure what to do in this case should I even tell her to tell her to do it ? Stop it? What should I do or what to expect



Submitted September 05, 2021 at 12:54AM

myself( M21) and gf (F20) are going to have our first threesome today … not sure if anyone has been in the same boat but my girlfriends my wine and a half a threesome will mainly be with a girl and experience and she thought it would be a good idea to have a threesome …It’s very likely it’s going to happen tonight as she set something up only thing is that I see her worried she said that she doesn’t know if she’s going to like it or enjoy it she’s worried she’s going to get jealous or feel some type awayI’ve told her let’s not do it if you’re planning on getting jealous or you feel any other kind away I don’t wanna mess up what we have but she insist on still doing it and stays or if I never tried it I’ll never knowI’m just worried that somethings going to happen where she’s going to get jealous and I don’t want before it happened if that’s going to cause problems in my relationship we’ve been together for 9 yearsI’m not sure what to do in this case should I even tell her to tell her to do it ? Stop it? What should I do or what to expect

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.