/u/Wonderfulwomen1122 on Germaphobia, ace, or both: body hair

Who do I speak to about this? I don’t think my therapist would be of use about this issue. I hate of the idea of going down on someone, and getting their fluids, feeces and pube hairs in my mouth, outside of my imagination. And I just can’t get over the hyperpigmentation around the genital and anus areas, specifically if someone’s very hairy, but really pale, and I feel uncomfortable just talking about it right now, but so does not talking to anyone about it.





August 14, 2021 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.