/u/justobsolete on What is your opinion about having children?

My reasons for not wanting to have kids have nothing to do with my asexuality, though. I do have a fear of being pregnant, so I'd adopt if I wanted kids, but I just don't have the mental/emotional energy for kids. I can barely take care of myself. I definitely can't stick to a schedule. I just couldn't handle kids. I don't even have pets because I want to be free to be able to spend all night pokemon'ing or whatever I want to do without having to worry about coming back and feeding them and giving them attention and whatnot. I wouldn't be a good parent.





August 14, 2021 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.