/u/avocadw on Naked human bodies are disgusting.

You have just described how i feel every day. I think women bodies are pretty aesthetically, except for the genital and the nipples just as you said. Sometimes i even question about me being ace for thinking some woman's body is pretty lol. And completely agreed with the men's part, I'm panromantic but i think i have a preference on girls since i can't find most of the men i see attractive. Seriously why do people like big men with big muscles, it's kinda disgusting sometimes. And i would never ever want to see somebody naked on my front, geez it's so weird and unconfortable, I really can't understand allos '-'





August 14, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.