/u/silverlupus on My entire workplace found out I’m asexual

The thing that also annoys me about people knowing sexualities (specifically ones that aren't straight) is that it then becomes a descriptor in introductions. "Oh yeah, this is ______, they're gay/ace/bi... etc.." It's rarely relevant unless in a situation where it's a potential partner or... something similar, so just having someone find out about that and spread it for no reason must suck. Hopefully everyone's chill. Sorry this happened..





August 09, 2021 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.