/u/MeloenKop on you guys ever get guilty during high libido times?

Wouw, I needed this post and these comments! i struggle really hard with this. Sometimes the problem only occurs once a month or less but lately it has been more frequent and it makes me feel really weird I try to negate it but the problem doesn't go away that way sadly, I think I would feel less guilt, disconnect and shame if I were just asexual but I'm also trans non-binary and it's also a gender dysphoria trigger for me! I wish I could chop my balls of like a cat! It's incredible how much influence libido has on your brain and it's really interesting how you perceive it...





August 09, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.