/u/preciousillusion on Would you agree that we live more intensely at times because we are ace?

I disagree. I don’t think that sexual attraction dilutes what’s beautiful in the world. I’d venture a guess that some allos would argue the opposite.

I often forget that there are billions of people on this rock and that means there are billions of ways to experience life. Just as none of us here in the community experiences asexuality the same way, we will never truly see the world exactly as someone else does. And that’s a pretty trippy, amazing thing. Maybe, in that sense we’re already living the multiverse - intensely and beautifully and uniquely.





August 13, 2021 at 11:54PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.