/u/PoorSweetTeapipe on Is being Ace kind of like how I don't feel sexual attraction to women but can still think they are attractive, pretty, aesthetically pleasing etc.?

I think that’s a really common response to have to something that you don’t understand or personally know someone going through it. The big difference is that you questioned your own experience and then worked to understand it in whatever way resonated with you. The way you’ve tried to process it is actually exactly what I look for in dating situations with allos! So you get a big A+ in my book





August 24, 2021 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.