/u/MinervaMinkMink on I wish people understood demisexuality. It took me three years to have sex with my boyfriend.

Damn, you just aphobic for fun. Comment on a 50 day old post because you that mad about what I call myself and how I fucked my man? Hmm?

Anyway, so what if I did have hang ups and hesitations? What if my sexual orientation is a result of both my naturally born traits and the influence of my traumas and life experiences? So what if my asexuality is, in part, shaped by “hang ups” like r*pe, drug abuse, and mental illness? My boyfriend didn’t decide to wait for me to get over it. He decided to love me either way because he isn’t perfect either.

And there’s no club here nor is there any fabrication. But if you’re that pressed about my own definition of sex and sexual orientation, go ride your own dick, touch some grass, or read a book. use it as a distraction from your ignorance





August 23, 2021 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.