/u/I_serve_Anubis on Is asexuality mutually exclusive with other sexualities?

When looking at their basic definitions they do seem to cancel each other out ……

Maybe simplify it to :

Bi- ace, Pan-ace, Het-ace, Gay-ace etc ( ace/ asexual whatever is preferable)

That way it would be more ambiguous, the Bi for example could be referring to aesthetic/ romantic/ sensual or sexual attraction. Without it sounding contradictory.

This is just my opinion I have no idea if there is a proper term/ definition.

Good luck I hope you figure it out. : )





August 23, 2021 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.