/u/MrSquigles on I’m sexual and my gf is asexual(she thinks).

You have to try to understand that a lack of sexual attraction does not in any way undermine her feelings towards you.

She can still have a romantic attraction towards you as well.

But, hey, this isn't all about her. You said you feel guilty for saying that not having sex is okay. I assume that that guilt comes from you having second thoughts on that. Of course, you can't(or at very least shouldn't) ask her to do anything she's uncomfortable with but that's a two-way street: If you can't have a romantic relationship without sex, don't torture yourself; relationships are meant to make you both happier.





August 29, 2021 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.