/u/ace_probably on Better understanding of asexuality

I'm very glad to hear it! I already knew I was ace, but actually seeing that on a show, proper good representation at that (not to mention it being implied but still out of the blue, because who would actually expect a popular show to have good ace representation, especially considering that the show itself isn't shy of being sexual?), was an amazingly validating experience, and I was so happy that the creators paid so much care and attention to it.

Bojack is my favourite show for many different reasons, and this is definitely one of them. Reading about people discovering their asexuality through Bojack is super wholesome.





August 29, 2021 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.