/u/momopeach7 on Am I the only one who feels bad for my future partner(s)???

I feel this way sometimes since, while I’m still learning about myself (I feel like to never stops), I don’t really care about sex. However, I also have to remember that MANY couples throughout time didn’t have sex with each other or only do it to have kids or some other reason. Sex is important to a lot of people…but as this sub shows it’s also not very important to many people as well.





August 03, 2021 at 11:22PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.