/u/Mighty-Menagerie on What is something that allos (anyone who does feel sexual attraction) do that you don't understand?

Honestly, this is different for everyone. Allos have their own spectrum in a way. I, for example, can't get going without an emotional connection. Their personality absolutely is a driving factor. Not to say I don't have shallow tendencies too. It definitely requires some level of physical attraction to be there too. I struggle with romance novels. I love romance, but when I don't like one of the characters personality, their tension makes me angry and disgusted rather than interested.

Others? Maybe some can get going on looks alone. Some looks don't matter at all. Maybe a voice. A talent. I have a friend who only gets it up when his SOs talk about topics he is particularly fascinated by. 👀 Needs his brain juices flowing to get the rest going 😂





August 03, 2021 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.