/u/LukariBRo on I hate that Reddit is so horny all the time.

It's not just Reddit, though. It's the whole damn world. Most people are predispositioned to have the weakness of sexual attraction, and when they're not busy making bad decisions because of it, they're busy trying to get other people to make bad decisions because of it. Reddit is extremely general and a decent representation of the population at-large, so of course it'll be no different. The only option if you don't want to be exposed to it is to buckle down and modify your experience, the tools exist.





August 12, 2021 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.