/u/DomFemboy on Repost with the other screenshots of acephobia in a Christian subreddit

God made men and women as equals. In the original Hebrew transilation it was written as women being fierce but I guess that wasn't appropriate to the toxic masculine asshats of the past so they changed it to women needing to be submissive since they cant have a fierce wife.

God isnt anti LGBTQ or anti woman, but unfortunely so many radical "Christians" believe this falsehood. I put the Christian part in quotes since I don't believe that they are real Christians. They just use religion as an excuse to support their bigotry and stupidity. They manipulated so many original scripture to fit their anti women/lgbtq agenda which wasn't there in the first place.

These radical Christians should realize that God himself is non-binary since he is neither man or woman yet is also referred to as both. He is seen as a mother and father figure but has no physical form. Taking into consideration how complex he is, I believe he has made humanity to be this way.





August 16, 2021 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.