Successful one night stands?

I’ve heard LOTS of stories about bad one night stands/hookups and to be honest, it’s put me off getting into hookup culture.

At the same time, I want sex but not a relationship.

So, I guess I’m looking to have my faith restored a bit? Is it possible for one night stands to be enjoyable experiences? Or is this a rarity?



Submitted August 16, 2021 at 10:00PM

I’ve heard LOTS of stories about bad one night stands/hookups and to be honest, it’s put me off getting into hookup culture.At the same time, I want sex but not a relationship.So, I guess I’m looking to have my faith restored a bit? Is it possible for one night stands to be enjoyable experiences? Or is this a rarity?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.