/u/stealthily_depressed on There should be an app that blocks all the cringey “thirst trap” posts on Instagram

I get where you are coming from, but that seems a little excessive.

Instagrams algorithm usually tries to adapt to what you enjoy seeing, so I personally don't get any sorts of posts like that at all, unless it's from those meme accounts that sometimes post the pictures with borderline naked girls.

So overall, it's pretty easy to manage what you see or don't see. And if you come across a profile that post stuff that you don't like, just block them. It's really not that hard and it doesn't hurt anyone.





July 08, 2021 at 11:09PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.