/u/dangerouslyloose on Ace Couch

My fave is the genderfluid one. The trans one with the illustrations all over it is cute, just kind of twee with the pink and blue like it would work better in a kid’s bedroom. Aesthetically I loved the progress one the most (old botanic illustrations are my jam!) but only as a piece of art because it does not look enjoyable to sit on.

The ace one was like “Hey, you feel comfortable with yourself? Try chilling on this sofa we covered in itchy-ass tulle.”☹️

Edit: I’m also stoked that Canada has added 2S to include First Nation Two-Spirit people. At the time of colonization, there were many North American tribes with these individuals, who were usually held in high regard and responsible for important duties like conducting rituals and resolving conflicts. The term Two-Spirit is not specific to one tribe; it is an umbrella one coined in 1990 at a meeting of First Nation groups to cancel out the other mostly colonial and offensive terms that have been used in the past.





July 08, 2021 at 11:24PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.