/u/DarthCach on Second time I'm leaving ace-reddit and why we need to do better.

I believe the best course of action is to encourage people to feel, think and talk about sex in a neutral way. That way we can unify those who have a negative view towards sex and those who have a positive one. Not everyone can feel positive about sex and shouldn't be considered "wrong" for not being able to, passing moral judgement on others is a huge problem in our community.

Help with what exactly? I could see some positives from it though, sure. Maybe you should tell the mods, they might think it's a good idea?





July 08, 2021 at 11:10PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.