/u/CelikBas on Pro-China legislator in Hong Kong thinks that their national security law do not just criminalise LGBTs anymore, but potentially also asexuality and childlessness!

China: is the most populous country to ever exist in history and comprises almost 20% of the entire human population

Junius Ho: “if we don’t pressure literally every single individual to have children, how are we supposed to maintain our population and keep out unhealthy thoughts?! Three kids for everyone!”





July 21, 2021 at 03:47AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.