/u/CelikBas on Pro-China legislator in Hong Kong thinks that their national security law do not just criminalise LGBTs anymore, but potentially also asexuality and childlessness!

He also said he wants to “promote traditional Chinese culture” which tends to place a heavy emphasis on continuing the family line and respecting/taking care of parents and other elders, so presumably he’s worried that allowing people to remain childless would cause them to stop conforming to the “traditional culture”.





July 21, 2021 at 03:53AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.