/u/ZanyDragons on Question for my fellow female body parts having Aces

Pads bc I had primary vaginismus. I got treatment for it, so now I can use tampons sometimes, which makes me happy because I can use them to swim on my periods now! Also “female” doctor appointments hurt less now :).

I did do pelvic floor and dilator therapy but tbh I never felt it was… sexual? It’s just like. A body part. That hurt sometimes, so I did exercise for it. I would listen to podcasts during my PT a lot, (don’t think most would find the magnus archives and sawbones at all steamy tbh, it was no more painful or “exciting” than moderate yoga tbh.)





June 29, 2021 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.