/u/justobsolete on Question for my fellow female body parts having Aces

I'm not "female bodied" but I highly prefer using birth control to not have a period. Second to that, I prefer tampons. They honestly never bothered my sex or touch repulsion at all. Just way less messy (especially at night - I move around a lot in my sleep) and way easier and nicer since I work out a lot and pads tend to get sweaty and not stick as well. Plus, I was in competitive gymnastics - there's very little room to hide anything with a leotard. If I'd known about them before I went on bc, I would've tried period panties. Also seems useful.

Pads are pretty much bottom of the list for me, though. Don't like the feeling, find them uncomfortable, and always having to worry about leakage and how I'm situated.





June 29, 2021 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.