/u/parker_camilla1 on Boyfriend just came out

My husband is actually one of the only people I’ve ever felt sexual attraction for. I have strong feelings for him that way. But I’ve only felt it briefly once before. I more “came out” to him as a way for both of us to open a conversation about our sexualities. He’s quite literally the opposite of me in the sense that he would enjoy an open sexual relationship, but doesn’t want to do it unless I would also like to participate (and I wouldn’t). But now I understand that I’m not interested because of my sexuality, and not because I think it’s morally wrong or something. It’s helped us understand each other a little better, even if we are total opposites.





June 30, 2021 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.