/u/Thornescape on How do you guys deal with dating?

I'm demi, so sorry if this is a very demi approach. I came up with it long before I knew demi existed.

I always started off as friends. All I ever did was attempt to form as solid a friendship as possible with people. Sometimes those friendships became more intense and it was clear that we both wanted more than friendship. After that point in time, we'd agree to take it further. Being a demi, this was always after I formed an emotional connection. I didn't know what it was, I just knew that I needed it before I'd go further than "friends".

I have to admit that I could never comprehend the idea of dating strangers.





June 20, 2021 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.