/u/i_miss_my_books on Am I wrong for feeling like this?

Feelings are not wrong; they just are. Don't feel shame for having feelings you can't control. They are what they are.

The Ace Police are not going to arrest you for crimes against asexuality. Having a crush on a fictional character doesn't exclude the fact that you don't feel sexual attraction. No or limited sexual attraction = asexual. If it eases your mind, fictosexuality (orientation towards fictional characters) is still a part of the ace spectrum.

Like you, I'm also sex-repulsed. But if Astarion from Balder's Gate comes through that door, well...





June 20, 2021 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.