/u/Jumpyropes on Do other asexuals also do not understand the whole "falling" (for lack of a better term) for the villain type of people, or is it just me?

I can understand when people like characters like that because I also find them interesting, sometimes. It depends on how bad. Murder I can excuse but I draw the line at sexual or child abuse. For example.

What I don't get is when seemingly reasonable characters in a show are like "ohhh I know they're evil and irredeemable but I can't stop having sex with them!" Like these are supposedly people who are appalled by wrongdoing, and yet they suddenly flip and seem to get off on it because the one doing the wrong is hot? Like are real humans like that? So weak that some hanky panky could change their whole personality or is it just bad writing





June 20, 2021 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.