/u/Thornescape on How can I describe that someone is asexual without just saying they’re asexual?

Parvati from the Outer Worlds game is an amazing, clearly homoromantic asexual character, and they never use "asexual" at all. What she says, hesitantly, is that she's not in... physical stuff. In context, she's clearly about hugging and touching, which makes it clear that it's sex that she's talking about.

She was masterfully written, with a biromantic ace on the team that wrote her. The best ace character I've ever seen. (See her romantic arc here.)





June 09, 2021 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.