/u/currently-kraken on My allo husband just told me he's never been interested in who I am as a person.

Omg, I don't really know what to say. I totally understand the importance of the "who we are" part and as someone who's awfully talkative and rambly when I talk about my passions (not all that good at listening to others but trying to improve!) I can't think of something more hurtful than what you just described 😢

I have trouble containing myself when I talk about things I love and I constantly think that my friends secretly want me to shut up even if they reassure me otherwise. I have this one specific friend that I practically tell EVERYTHING, and even if she has no idea what I'm talking about, she ALWAYS listens and ALWAYS gets excited with me and asks me for follow-ups and everything. If she ever told me something like this, my heart would be utterly broken, my soul crushed.

I'm sorry, I know this isn't helping anything but I'm just utterly speechless. I can only send lots of love and support and good wishes and hope everything ends up alright for you both ❤️❤️





June 08, 2021 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.