/u/spawnofspace on I feel violated

Could you imagine them saying that to someone sexually shut down from trauma? That's horrible in any context. I think especially as an ace its important to find someone that understands the spectrum of sexual desire. I'm very lucky, my boyfriend has told me time and time again that sex isn't that important. Sometimes I'm just so distracted I don't make the time and we only have sex once a month. . . He hasn't been upset yet. Its hard to find that special person but if it were easy they wouldn't be special.

Your partner should never guilt you, or tell you you're abnormal or "broken" or something. Your partner also shouldn't be so comfortable violating your boundaries and pushing them so hard. People that care about you would respect them and would be gentle not to hurt you or make you uncomfortable. . .





June 03, 2021 at 11:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.