/u/askwomenthrowaway23 on Am I considered queer?

You do not fulfill at least one of the following conditions: * heterosexual * heteroromantic * cisgender

Fulfilling none, one, or two is queer; fulfilling all three is not queer.

In other words, to be queer, you must be a minority in at least one of the following: gender identity, sexual orientation, romantic orientation

You are asexual. You do not fulfill “heterosexual.” You are a sexual orientation minority. You qualify as “queer.” However, you do not have to call yourself that.





June 18, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.