/u/TheTyrianKnight on im so happy. im the purple, and yes i know him irl, we just use discord lmao (also couldnt find a better flair)

Yo I wish a friend of mine would someday tell me they liked me back, they did back in November a little bit then weird shit happened with our friend group and... yeah it’s complicated and sucky and plays with my emotions more than I’d like.

But anyway forget about me I’m so glad this happened to you and I hope you’re both very happy!





May 26, 2021 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.