/u/EatingSugarYesPapa on Hi my asexual friends I want to ask for honest opinions from you all. Pride month is coming and Twitter is already flooded with the kink discussion. And I wish you could educate me about what asexual people feel about that.

Honestly I’m more uncomfortable with the discourse around kink at Pride than actual kink at Pride. A lot of the discourse feels very aphobic and calling anyone uncomfortable with kink a homophobe and a “Puritan” is really weird and dumb. I think with kink at Pride it really depends on what degree it is. No one should participate in an actual sexual act in public because people have to consent to viewing that stuff, but like, a person wearing leather is fine, because that’s not an actual sexual act.





May 26, 2021 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.