/u/PotRogueRoundWorld on I came out to my mom

I'd say at the very least make sure they understand that it's not just them that you dont have sexual feelings for. I made sure my partner understood that I love him, but i dont feel any sexual attraction at all, to him or anyone else. And be ready to understand that they may need time to process what you are saying.

Try not to make a big deal out of the sexual advances being awful. Definitely explain that it wasn't for you and that you may be sex-repulsed, but try to make sure they understand that it wasn't them that was the problem.

Sorry I can't help more, I'm still working a lot of this out as well, and good luck.😊





May 31, 2021 at 11:32PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.